The Roach-Porter House, designated as a Historic Landmark, was built in 1893. Originally sited on a 10-acre citrus farm, the country farm house, including a redwood art studio and workshop, now reside on two land parcels totaling 30,862sf. Expansive veranda with generously positioned windows and doors connects the house to its surrounding landscape. Dramatic entry introduces spacious living areas in addition to 3+bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Interior architectural details include wood floors, intricate molding, original fireplace and high ceilings. Updated kitchen retains original features. Upstairs is a spacious apartment with bedroom/bath, kitchen, living room and separate entrance. The Porter family has owned this home since 1905 and welcomes the next guardian of this historic treasure.